CURRENT COVID RESTRICTIONS
At this stage with the current COVID-19 restrictions, no competitions are permitted to play.
Tuesday Mixed Competition
Running on Tuesday nights from 8.00pm - 10.00pm, our very popular and enjoyable mixed social competition caters for all levels of ability. Teams consist of 4 players, two males and two females, with all players playing three sets of doubles.
There are two Seasons – 2021 and 2022. Seasons are around 9 weeks each in length and there are two courts allocated for all matches so there is little or no time waiting around. All teams play finals and all players receive a prize, no matter where you finish. Full team, part team or individual enrolments are welcome!
Cost: $20 per player per round
Click on APPLY NOW below to register your interest to join a team or play as a fill-in!
Mixed Competition Conditions
- Single or team entries are welcome
- Team entries must include two emergency players (one male and one female) - the onus is on the team to secure the fill-in emergency player
- Matches commence at 8.00pm and finish by 10.00pm
- Sets are the first to six games (tie break at five games all and sudden death at deuce)
- Each player plays three sets (2 x mixed and 1 x mens/ladies)
- 48 hours must be provided to the Staff if not playing
- The price structure allows for two washouts during the 10 week season. In the event of three or more washouts, make-up matches will be played on designated days and times